Gas Savers

9:51 AM / Comments (0) / by timothy

Gas Savers






Toy Scooter, 8 x 10 Photograph
by PollyScoots


Don't have room for the real thing? Enjoy a little eye candy instead. This is an original photograph of a toy scooter taken using C-41 color process black and white film. Professionally printed on 8" x 10" Kodak glossy paper. Print only--not matted or framed.







Orange Vespa Postcard Photograph
by handmade


Dimensions: 5x7 (12.7x17.8cm)Photo only - no frame included in this listing. Please specify if you would like it with or without a white border. Description: This is an original photograph taken on my last trip to Santa Monica, California. I love seeing brightly colored scooters zooming around, and often take photos of them. I saw this orange Vespa parked on 3rd Street, and fell in love with it. I love the color orange and don't think there is enough orange in my daily life. I am offering this original photograph to you so you can add some to yours or send some to someone special.

0 comments: